GA Colorado General Assembly
- Amendment 35 Tobacco tax funded grant programs, Department of Public Health and Environment : performance audit : July 2012
- Office of the State Auditor., "July 2012.", "Report Control Number 2166."--P.  of cover., Cover title., Description based on print version record.
- Amendment 41: ethics in government
- This Office has received a number of inquiries from members of the General Assembly and legislative staff relating to their ability to accept or receive gifts and other items of value as a result of the passage of Amendment 41 on November 7, 2006. This memorandum addresses the application of the measure to legislators and legislative staff., Title from subject line.
- Amendment 64 frequently asked questions
- Description based on online resource; title from PDF caption (viewed September 2015)
- American recovery and reinvestment act of 2009, single audit internal control pilot project, phase 2 state of Colorado financial audit fiscal year ended June 30, 2010
- "Report Control Number 2138"--P.  of cover., "November 17, 2010."--Transmittal letter., Description based on print version record.