PA Colorado Department of Personnel and Administration
- Test use & administration manual
- produced by Consulting Services., Cover carries date August 2007. Footer carries revision date of November, 2006., Online resource; title from PDF cover (viewed October 2016)
- Total compensation partnership report : a collaborative effort of: Colorado WINS, the Association of Colorado State Patrol Professionals (ACSPP), the Colorado Department of Personnel and Administration, and the Governor's Designee for Employee
- This project was undertaken by the above organizations as a system-wide effort under the auspices of Governor Ritter's Executive Order D 028 07. This report reflects agreements reached by the parties on November 6, 2009. It is intended to serve as an addendum to the State Personnel Director's December letter updating the Annual Compensation Recommendations for 2010-11 fiscal year., Cover title., Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Total compensation strategy : moving toward a flexible, integrated total compensation program
- Cover title., "October 28, 2004.", Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Workers compensation manual
- Cover title., "Derived from The Colorado Department of Labor and Employment Division of Workers' Compensation Employer's Guide.", "January 2006 version.", Mode of access: World Wide Web.